Army Public School and College Muree Jobs Army Public School and College Muree have announced jobs for APS&C Chinar Campus. These jobs are for all Pakistani nationals. High Salaries packages and other benefits are offered. APS Schools are Pakitan Army Schools and colleges for civilians and armed forces children.
Applications are invited from the candidates for Principal to be employed at APS &C Murree on a contractual basis for three years; fulfilling the following requirements/ pre-requisites.
Detail of jobs
|Posted OArmy Public School and College Muree Jobsn||9 January 2023|
|Education||MPhil / MA / MSc BS Hons.|
|Last Date||15 January 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Gender||Males / Females|
|Organization||Army Public School and College|
|Address||Headquarters Artillery 12 Division, Gharial Camp Murree|
list of jobs Army Public School and College Muree Jobs
Post Name: Principal
Qualification. MPhil / MA / MSc / equivalent.
Age Limits. 40 – 55 years.
Experience: Should preferably have sound experience in Administration / Staff and Training
- Minimum 5 years being Head of Department of some renowned department.
- Should be conversed with APSACS policies and system.
- Should be dynamic and passionate to handle college affairs including running a boarding hostel and student mess.
- Should be resourceful to coordinate with various organizations.
- Candidates having 3 – 5 yrs’ experience doing principal in any AFs institutions will be preferred.
APS Salary Package (Pay and Allowance)
Starting pay Rs. 200,000 p/m.
- 10% annual increment.
- The ceiling for the residence telephone bill is Rs. 1000 on monthly basis.
- The ceiling for a mobile phone bill is Rs. 2000 on monthly basis.
- Family accommodation A semi-furnished 4 x beds SD house will be provided inside the college campus.
- Transportation. 1300 CC Car (Suzuki Liana) along with the driver for a local station.
How to Apply
Submit your CV by Hand or By Post with your documents to the following address.
Headquarters Artillery 12 Division, Gharial Camp Murree
Attach the following documents
- 1 Photo
- 1 CNIC Copy
- 1 Domicile Copy
- 1 Copy of each academic document
- Experience letter copies (if available)
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by Selection Board (tentatively by 20 Jan 2023). Exact Date / Time will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by telephone / through call up notice. No TA DA will be admissible.