NTC Latest Jobs 2022 Most recent Government opportunities are described at this page NTC Latest Jobs 2022 Public Transmission Organization has been reported to fill the National Telecommunication Corporation Jobs. Applications are welcomed from diligent self motivated up-and-comers froma across all Pakistan to present their application before the end date of ad.
Pakistan’s telecommunications industry is managed by the Federal Government’s National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC). NTC’s most recent NTC Latest Jobs 2022 both technical and non-technical, for men and women across the nation. The entire list of vacancies for NTC Jobs, eligibility requirements, and the application process are described here.
Details NTC Latest Jobs 2022
|Name of Hiring Organization||National Telecommunication Corporation|
|Job Posting Location||Islamabad|
|Last Date||18 November 2022|
- Assistant Divisional Engineer
- Engineering Supervisor
|Serial No||Post Name||No.of Post||Qualification & Experience||Age Limit||Salary|
|01||Assistant Divisional Engineer||14||BE/BSC in Engineering or equal from PEC recognize Institute||35 Years||120,000/-|
|02||Engineering Supervisor||25||Matric with 3 years diploma of associate engineering||40 Years||75,000/-|
How to apply
- Candidates who are interested should apply online at njp.gov.pk, the National Jobs Portal website.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government may submit their applications via the appropriate channel. Age will be taken into account from the application deadline.
- Age relaxations, if any, will be accorded in accordance with government regulations.
- TA/DA would not be accepted for the test or interview.
- The application deadline is November 16, 2022. By hand or by courier, applications will not be accepted.
- Company maintains whatever authority is needed to increment/decline the quantity of opportunities or not to fill any NTC Latest Jobs 2022.
- Any applicant who submits inaccurate or incomplete information will be disqualified at any stage, even after selection.